Thursday, April 06, 2006

Update...

Today was Stephen's official last day at ATK. Tomorrow he will wrap up things in Florence and watch in his rear view mirror as he leaves for good. There are a few things that we will miss there...our church for one. Highland Baptist Church was our life line there. We will also really miss our duplex, with lots of room for really cheap!! It will definitely not be like that where we're moving to!!

We will also really miss being so close to his mom and dad. I got really sad just thinking about leaving them. They were so very excited when we moved to Alabama. Now my parents are really excited that we will live in Texas. If I had it my way, my whole family and Stephen's whole family would just all live in the same town. We can't have it that way I guess.

Stephen starts his new job on Monday. I have my interview on Monday. Please keep us in your prayers.

Our packers came on Wednesday and picked up today. They will deliver our "STUFF" on Sunday. Just in time for Stephen to start work.

We'll keep you posted.

No comments: