Monday, March 27, 2006

On the road again.....

Ok, so where do I start? This past weekend was our apartment hunting trip to the Metroplex. Stephen left Florence on Thursday and stayed half way in Little Rock. On Friday he was going to go straight there and I would meet him. My car was going crazy on me so he had to come here first to pick me up, then head for Dallas. We had a good time staying with my sister and brother-in-law, ate some good BBQ at Dickey's BBQ!! Saturday morning we met with a rental agent and she showed us SEVERAL apartments. It came down to 2: 1 across the street from walmart and 1 by the mall. We ended up getting the one by the mall. Yippeeee! We will live in Lewisville, which is right by I35. Our apartment is very nice. We will enjoy living there.

We left Frisco Saturday night and drove back to Nac.; got here about 1 a.m. Well, you know how Stephen is with his tummy issues. He got sick about 2 a.m. It has not been pleasant to say the least!! He is finally getting better, thank goodness!

On a different note, please keep my sister's in-law family in your prayers. They are experiencing difficulty. Richard's grandfather passed away on Friday. They believe that he died from the human form of mad cow disease. It was very awful to see what he had to go through. They are not even able to have a normal funeral. They will not do an autopsy or embalm him. They can only have a graveside funeral. Very sad situation......

We'll keep you posted on the move. It looks like it will happen somewhere around the 8th of April.

No comments: