Tuesday, April 11, 2006

General Update

Our movers delivered our belongings on Sunday morning. They couldn't believe it when we told them we were going to a SMALLER apartment. They said, "Two words....storage unit!!" And that we did! I went yesterday and rented a 5' x 10' unit. We have too much stuff!! Our living room is so small that we can't even have our coffee table or one of our end tables. I have a 5' by 8' rug and when i put it down, it barely fit and it covers the whole living room!!!

We're starting to get things in order. My mom and sister are coming this weekend to help us try to finish it up.

Stephen's first day at work was yesterday. He left at 7:15 with having to be there by 8. Well, it took him 1 hr. 15 min. to get there!!! However, when he left at 7 this morning, he made it in 30 minutes. Traffic patterns will rule our lives!!

I had my interview yesterday. I'm not sure how it went, she wouldn't tell me anything. I didn't come out with a real good feeling, but we'll see. I still have my job at Alto and we are willing for me to commute on the weekends if I have to. We definitely both have to work with living up there. It is very expensive. But so far we love it up there. We have everything you could possibly want or need within 5 minutes from our apartment. I already found out that I didn't get the first job that I interviewed for in Frisco. So we'll see.

We'll keep you posted.

No comments: