Sunday, April 16, 2006

Life's little ironies

One of life's little ironies happened the other day. We had to get a storage unit since we downsized our apartment about 150 sq. ft. Since, I had to go to work, I sent Stacey to find a storage unit and she came back with a contract and got us a 5' X 10' unit across the street from our apt. Anyone who has known me for a long time knows that I am almost fanatical in my following of the Dallas Cowboys, but I stay aggravated at the Jones' running of the club and that includes the acquisition of Terrell Owens who stomped the Star at Texas Stadium.

At first, I thought nothing about it, but I went to the unit to drop some stuff off on Friday and noticed the place was called Blue Star Moving and Storage. Then, I went inside the office and noticed everything in there had the star of the Dallas Cowboys and there was high end Cowboys memorabilia in there. When I inquired about where did they get their stuff, the worker said that he didn't know because the owner gave it to them and that the owner was none other than Jerry Jones, owner of the Cowboys.

Long story made short, I guess I'll be paying T.O.'s salary whether I like it or not...

No comments: