Thursday, May 25, 2006

One more day...

Wow, almost 10 months, an eternity to some! Friday will be the last day of school at Alto and that means Stacey and I will finally be back under the same roof again (at least for the summer).

On July 31, 2005, Stacey headed to Texas in hopes of getting back into teaching and our family on a firm footing. Come May 27, 2006, we're back under the same roof and I'm loving it. While our current jobs are not in the same town and I could commiserate over what hasn't happened; I have chosen to be thankful that we are both doing something we enjoy, are not living with large scale uncertainty (i.e. living hand-to-mouth), and we are able to spend the each weekend together. Selfishly, I hope something happens in the metroplex in the near future, but right now I'll rejoice in having Stacey home EVERY DAY!!!

To those of you who prayed, thanks! We couldn't have made it through this year without those prayers. Yet, keep praying. Stacey's still interviewing and we still need it.

No comments: