Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Interviews, interviews, interviews....and more interviews!!!

That's how my life has been lately. Not that I am complaining!!! Things here are super crazy! I had an interview this past Sunday (how crazy is that?!?), and that went ok. I had another one Monday which went berzerk! That's a whole other story in itself! I have 2 more 1 week from today, one in the morning and one in the afternoon. So we'll see. I am definitely getting more opportunities here as opposed to Alabama. At least I feel a little better about myself now! :)

As I said before, things are crazy! This is our last week of school and it is just insane how busy teachers are this time of the year. Awards assemblies, field days, grades, etc.......I am so tired I think I am going to bed RIGHT NOW! :) Good night...................................

No comments: