Thursday, December 22, 2005

Sniffle, Snort part 2

Well, as luck would have it, I started the sniffles and snorts as soon as I got to Alabama. I have been pretty sick but I have still been able to enjoy myself. We have done plenty of shopping and eating. I haven't been to see Chronicles of Narnia yet but I will soon. Stephen HATES to go to the movies so it usually takes some big convincing on his part!! Tonight we are going to Huntsville to see some hockey. I actually won some tickets yesterday on the TV station here so I surprised Stephen with it last night. Just when he thinks he has me figured out, I surprise him again!!

We are leaving for Texas in the morning. Stephen will be there until January 2nd, when I have to go back to work. I'm sure we will be very busy while there. We never seem to be able to sit for longer than 2 minutes when my sisters are involved! :-)

I smell my banana nut bread. It must be ready. I think I made enough for the whole state of Alabama. I filled everything I could find with the stuff!! I think I made too much......

No comments: