Sunday, December 04, 2005

the new child in the house....

Stephen and I decided to get his dad a new puppy for Christmas since he is retiring in a few weeks. Stephen found the cutest little yellow lab mix puppy yesterday at Pet Depot and adopted him. He doesn't have a name yet. Stephen is keeping him until Christmas. Some of the stories I have heard so far are hilarious. I only wish I could be a fly on the wall to witness this some of his antics in person. Stephen got about 2 hours of sleep last night. The poor little fellow cried all night. (both of them! :) ). This afternoon both the puppy and Stephen took a nap. Stephen thought he put the puppy in the kennel. He went to the bed to take a nap. He called me and told me how good the puppy was being. I told him he might want to go and check on him! Sure enough, the puppy had gotten out of the kennel. Lucky for Stephen, the puppy found a towel and curled up and went to sleep.

I do not have any pictures yet of the little thing but as soon as I do, I'll post them.

Stephen is finally feeling better. We hope he keeps his good health through the holidays.

I have been SO busy with school. I have been coaching an academic spelling team and tutoring quite a bit. Plus, I had my appraisal last week with the principal. This week we have a field trip. I am ready for the holiday!!

No comments: