Saturday, October 18, 2008

State Fair cont.















This was quite an adventure!! Notice the "ambulance" in the picture. Stephen got stung by something. Shelley stopped at one of the little police officers and he called this to come and assist Stephen. We were standing there and heard a siren. I thought to myself, OH MY GOODNESS HOW EMBARRASSING!!!! :)















Good ole' Fletcher's CORNY dogs!! You see, Stephen and I have this major conflict going as to whether it is a corn dog or corny dog. I just proved it to him!!! :)


Deep Fried Latte! We will deep fry anything in Texas!!! :)

2 comments:

Sara said...

DEEP FRIED LATTE??????? What the heck?

Stacey said...

we had more fun making fun of all the deep fried delicacies than anything else.....i was so glad we brought our camera...no one from somewhere besides Texas would believe me!! :)