Sunday, October 26, 2008

8 things...

Here's what to do: Post rules on your blog. Answer the six "8" items. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving them a comment.
8 Favorite TV Shows:
Grey's Anatomy
Army Wives
Bachelor
American Idol
All My Children
Big Brother
House Hunters
Property Ladder

8 Things I did yesterday:
Woke up
Got donuts and coffee
went to the SFA Homecoming Parade
Ate lunch with family
Went to the SFA Homecoming Game
bought stuff for my sister's baby shower
Graded Papers
Ate dinner with family (Mom's good home cooking!)
8 Things I look forward to
Thanksgiving
going to Alabama to see stephen's family
Christmas
a baby
my sister's baby
summer
summer
summer
8 Things on my wish list
a baby
a new TV for gameroom
new car for Stephen (probably no time soon though)
that's pretty much it.....can't think of anything else I could possibly want right now! :)

No comments: