Saturday, October 04, 2008

R & R

We traveled to Little Rock this weekend to meet up with Stephen's parents. It happens to be a pretty good half way point for both of us. We are really enjoying getting to spend time with them. Sippi always loves getting extra attention too! :)

Getting here was a little bit of an adventure though. Last night on the way, the interstate was closed due to 2 18 wheelers colliding. It was pretty bad and one person died as a result. We were sittiing on the interstate for an extra 1 1/2 hours. Not too fun. The car was shut off and we were sitting ducks. But, what is an extra 1 1/2 hours of my life when one person lost theirs and someone is without a son/husband/daddy today. I prayed for their family.

We'll head back tomorrow. I am off on Monday for Fair Day. Woohoo!! I can't wait to see my friend Amanda and her daughter on Monday. I haven't seen them in a long time.

It sure felt good to take a 3 hour nap today!!!

No comments: