Wednesday, March 08, 2006

here we go again....

Ok, so here is the latest....Stephen has another job interview on Monday in the DFW area. This job is actually in Grand Prairie. It is actually very close to the job he interviewed at in the middle of Feb. He has actually worked for this company before while in Michigan, so we'll see. We are hopeful; yet, we are trying hard not to get too anxious for yet another let-down. We have been on a roller coaster here lately.

Speaking of interviews, I have an interview in that area as well. What do you know, we might actually get to live in the same household again! Yeah!

Friday after school we will meet in Frisco and stay with Missy and Ryan. My mom, sister, niece, and nephew will come also. It will be fun! On Monday after the interview, I will go back to Alabama with Stephen for the week. It is my SPRING BREAK!! Yipppeee! I am SOOOOOOOO ready for a break!!

We will let you know how the interview comes out!

No comments: