Thursday, October 12, 2006

Latest news

Sorry for the lack of info.

First of all, Stacey's sister Shelley is out of the hospital after a week's stay. She was released on Monday after suffering from a nasty form of staph infection called MRSA. She is at home recuperating and is slowly regaining her health. Thanks for the prayers on her behalf.

Next, last weekend we were able to see my parents. Always good to see them, just wasn't able to spend enough time with them. Yet, we will be flying home for Thanksgiving, so that will be some consolation.

Stacey's mouth is starting to heal up and she goes back to the dentist on Monday to have the final work done on her mouth. Hopefully, this goes well and she can be pain-free back there.

This weekend we're going to my first Cowboys game at Texas Stadium. My only chance to see them in the past was in Indianapolis just before the triplets were disbanded. Anyone who knows how big a Cowboys fan I am can appreciate what this means to me. Okay, so maybe I don't care too much for #81, but I'm still planning on having fun.

BTW, Mom and Dad's dog, a mixed lab named Buster, is a year old. Unfortunately, he got to spend his birthday at the vet getting fixed...Yet, he's a good boy and a great guard dog.

No comments: