Monday, October 02, 2006

Doctor visits out the wazzoo

Both Stacey and I have been to the doctor this past week. I went for my bio-monthly check-up to have some bloodwork re-done and to change some allergy medicine since I'm still struggling with it since I moved to N. Texas. Fortunately, all is well with the new allergy medicine for me.

This morning, Stacey had to see an endodontist in Irving about a broken tooth that has been troubling her for some time now. After doing a root canal and some additional work, which I don't understand enough to speak of it, it looks like she'll be getting a crown in a couple of weeks once the swelling and healing is complete. Stacey is now back in East Texas and planning on returning to work on Tuesday.

Also, Stacey's older sister wound up in the hospital this weekend after developing a Staph infection in her leg. After going for 4 rounds of IV's and some oral antibiotics, she was not responding to treatment and was admitted to the hospital in Nacogdoches. Prayers for her healing would be greatly appreciated.

No comments: