Saturday, August 19, 2006

Friday at last!!!

This was perhaps the longest week of my life!!!!! I kept looking for Friday...it took forever to get to it!!! :) My first week of school was great. I have some awesome children in my classroom!!! I really don't have any problem children this year. That may all change, but for right now I'm loving it! As always, I have been so busy. I can't get everything done during the day, so I have to bring work home at night. Hopefully that will subside soon.

The only thing that will make school better is for my AC to get fixed!! It has been over 80 degrees in my classroom. Well, when it is over 100 degrees outside, you need some air!!! COLD AIR!!! I get very grumpy when I'm hot!!

I drove to DFW this weekend to be with Stephen. He was a welcome sight!!

That's all for now!

No comments: