Monday, December 08, 2008

stuff...

Sorry I haven't posted in a while....life has kept us pretty busy! Last week, Sippi was really sick, so we were constantly picking up after her if you know what I mean.... Luckily, she is better thanks to antibiotics!!

My family was here this weekend. My mom, sister, and her two kids came up for my younger sister's baby shower. She got lots of nice things.

I have had a million papers it seems to grade! Progress report time!

I don't think we ever stay home. I just wanna be a couch potato!!! :)

1 comment:

The Bright Family said...

I am so with you on the couch potato thing!! My finals are done on Tuesday. Say a prayer to help me with my Spanish final--ugh!! But, almost there. Wednesday I'm just going to sit on the couch, watch TV, sit on the couch . . . yea right. :(