Sunday, November 30, 2008

Alabama trip

Well, we went to Alabama and got back Saturday afternoon. It was a good trip in getting to see my parents and my aunt and uncle. Thanksgiving meal was just as good as ever and we got to spend time with the dog I gave my parents, Buster. Buster has gone from being a little 8 lb puppy to a 91 lb chunk, but he's just as good and dependable as ever. We went to Starkville on Friday and did a little shopping, so that a good diversion to an otherwise miserable Egg Bowl. The trip back from Starkville was pretty crazy with rain, fog, and stupid drivers pulling out in front of on-coming cars. Unfortunatley, my stomach bug acted up again and I didn't get to enjoy the final bit of the trip. Praise God that the flight home was very smooth in comparison to the outbound flight. My only regrets are that the trip wasn't longer and that dad wasn't feeling well.

No comments: