Saturday, August 11, 2007

update, etc.....

Well, I just found out that my younger sister, Missy, just landed in Managua, Nicaragua. She will come back next Saturday, just in time to start school. Please keep her in your prayers this week.

Stephen and I just got back from E. Texas. I got a call Friday afternoon that my dad had been in a car accident. Praise the Lord, he is ok! He was leaving work about 12:30 Fri afternoon and a young kid ran a red light and hit his county truck that he was driving. The kid was probably doing about 70 miles per hour and never even tried to stop! There were no skid marks. He claimed his brakes failed but the police officer got in the car and said the brakes were working fine. Dad's truck faired pretty good but the poor kid's car didn't fair so good! He was really sore and went to the hospital to get everything checked out. Today he was doing much better.

God is good!

No comments: