Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Fun, fun, fun....

I have started working on my classroom. It is very hot for the moment!! They won't turn the air on until right before school starts. It must be something all the big schools do here. My sister is in Frisco and it is the same way there. There is still so much to do but I'm taking it one step at a time. As the old saying goes, you can eat an elephant, one bite at a time!! :) Next week, mom, my other sister and my niece and nephew are coming and they will help me.

Not this Saturday but next, my younger sister, Missy, will be going on a mission trip to Nicaragua. Please keep her in your prayers. From what I understand, it is a medical mission trip. In order to receive free medical care and dental care, they must attend a worship service. While the parents are in worship service, the kids will have like a children's church, which is where Missy comes in. I believe that is what she'll do. She has had to take so many vaccinations. It is a little scary going into a 3rd world country!! But, the Lord sent her on this trip and He'll protect her too! He has made every way for her to go.

Stephen is getting the true meaning of the words teacher's husband!! Never since we have been married has he had to live with me while I'm teaching full time. This could be interesting!! He told me yesterday that he wouldn't mind if I just stayed about 30 min after school to get my stuff done so that I wouldn't have to bring it home!!!!!! HA!!! I didn't break it to him that I might still have to do some work beyond 3:30, but he'll soon learn!! :)

No comments: