Thursday, June 22, 2006

Would you like fries with that?!?!?

It is very disheartening when you see people being dishonest. That is my #1 pet peeve I do have to say. The other day Stephen and I went to McDonalds for dinner, along with my sister and her 2 children. A lady forgot her cell phone on the table and Stephen saw the guy that cleans off the tables swipe it. She came back in and of course he lied about it. We told her that he had taken it. Very sad. What kind of example is that for children????

Anyways, my dad had a commissioner's conference here in Dallas, so my mom, sister, and her 2 kids came with him. We had so much fun. As always, I hated to see them leave.

My in-laws along with Stephen's aunt and uncle are driving in from Alabama today. We're excited about seeing them. We haven't seen them since me moved. We are strolling down to San Antonio this weekend. None of them have ever been. It will be fun.

We spent 2 hours in the pool yesterday. I forgot one important little thing....SUNSCREEN!! I am scorched!! OUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I guess no luck with the job interview. I haven't heard. But I know that it wasn't meant to be. There must be something better down the road. We'll wait and see what the Lord has in store.

No comments: