Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Colorado, Day 4

Stephen drug me all over the place today!! :) But, I am feeling so much better so it was a fun day!! First, we went to IHOP to eat breakfast. Then, we headed to the Olympic Training Center. It was really cool there. We got to see some training going on. I just wish we could have seen a little more, but it was still awesome.

Then, we ate lunch at a restaurant that was an old airplane. We actually got to eat inside the plane. pretty cool!!!

Then, we headed to Garden of the Gods. It is truly beautiful there. We got some pretty neat photos there.

Then we headed to the Air Force Academy. The chapel there is beautiful.

At this point, i was pretty tired so we rested a while. Then, we went to eat at Old Chicago Pizza. I have to say that I am stuffed already on this trip. When I get home, I don't want to see a restaurant for a while!! :)

To end the evening, we went BOWLING!!!! :) Stephen beat me pretty bad, I won't say just how bad it was! :)

Tomorrow we are going to Denver and Boulder.

I am missing my sippi!!!

No comments: