Tuesday, September 30, 2008

teacher hours????

Ok, so things have gotten out of hand at school. I couldn't find my desk....I had to do something!! Teaching those little first graders sure is rewarding, but when do I have time to do other stuff???? Well, it comes when I work 12 hour days like today, well almost! 6:50-6:15!!! This must stop!! :) But hey, I made it through my first 6 weeks!! :) Yeah!!!

On a much more scary note....our economy is tanking!! Yikes!!! Please keep my brother-in-law and sister in your thoughts and prayers. We found out yesterday he will probably lose his job that he has had for 15 years. Pretty scary!

We can only hope people keep building airplanes so Stephen can have some job security. Keep flying!! :) We're doing our part when we can but we need some help!! ;)

No comments: