Sunday, August 24, 2008

Here we go again

Well, it's that time again. Tomorrow is the first day of school and Stacey's stressed again. Fortunately, Stacey's sister came up from Nacogdoches and helped her finish her room up. That was double good for me because it allowed me to mow the yard. After a solid week of rain, it was about to get away from me and fortunately, my brother in law jumped in and helped me with the edging and weedeating before the rains hit again.

Stacey is doing first grade this year, so it could get really interesting. At least it was a nice change of pace from the rigors of TAKS and the preparations for it. Of course, she is taking a lot of ribbing from me about having to get up and go to work again. Poor Sippi, she'll be lost without her mamma.

The old computer went down after a power outage on Wednesday. We ended up having to get a new power source for it, maybe it'll be good for a while longer.

No comments: