Tuesday, April 29, 2008

The dogs go to the doctor

Well, one trip to let a dog see the doctor was planned. Poor Sippi, it was time to get her fixed so we don't have any little Sipsters running around the house. I personally wouldn't mind another one, just not two going through the puppy stage so close together. One Sippi is all we can handle. Seriously, she was so happy to see the vet, unfortunately, I bet that's the last time she'll be so happy to see them. We are supposed to pick her up this evening, so we'll have an unhappy puppy for a few days.

As for the Sipster's human daddy, he ended up at the doctor this morning, too. I woke up Monday morning with a sore throat and it continues to get worse and I woke up this morning with a fever. So, I headed out to the local clinic and found out that I have something on the verge of strep throat. Two shots and a load of medication later, I hope to start feeling better. Poor Stacey, two grumpy dogs and the TAKS test. Y'all might want to pray for her...

No comments: