Wednesday, July 18, 2007

ethanpowell.com

Most of you probably have never heard about this little boy. I don't even know him, but one day I ran across this (I can't even remember how!) and I would like for you to visit this site (click here)
and pray for this little boy. I believe he just received a bone marrow transplant from his daddy and he is in a medically induced coma so that his little body can take this cells into his body. If you want to see someone with faith, just read some of the daddy's updates. It is awesome! The way the updates are posted, the most recent are at the top, so to get a good feel for what they have been through, start at the bottom. Through all of their trials and triumphs, this family BELIEVES in prayer and you will see that all throughout the updates. God is good!! This little boy needs His healing hands!

No comments: