Wednesday, February 15, 2006

the dallas trip

Well, I'm about to recuperate from this past weekend now that it is almost the weekend again. This has been an INSANE week!! We had so much fun last weekend in Dallas. We were able to spend some QT with Missy and Ryan. We did tons of shopping and eating. Come to think about it, that's all we did!!! :-) We went to the Rainforest Cafe' which was totally cool but totally expensive! Stephen had his interview Monday. We haven't heard anything yet but as soon as we do, we'll let you know. I drove back to work Monday morning in time to get to my class Valentine party. There's only a few things that teachers hate, and party day is one of them!! Add to that, Stephen is in his interview while my party is going on. One good thing about it, I was definitely too busy to think about it!! Then, I have had workshops yesterday and today. So basically, tomorrow is the first time I have been at school for a full day since last Thursday. My kids are not going to know what hits them because this Tuesday (2/21), we have our state mandated reading test which they must pass in order to go to 4th grade. Whew. That made me tired just thinking about all of that, much less living through it. Keep us in your prayers. We need them. We are both tired. Physically, mentally, emotionally....all that good stuff.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You both are in our prayers that you will soon be under the same roof, and with jobs that you are both happy with, and in a place that you can both stand to live.