Saturday, August 06, 2005

Arrival in Texas

Howdy ya'll! Greetings from Texas. I have truly lived up to my name of "Texas Tornado" since arriving last Sunday. Wow. I have been so busy. I attended 2 workshops last week, one of which was totally boring and one of which was pretty useful. I have worked on my room continuously also but still have much to do. I haven't even planned what to do the first week of school with the kids. Ready or not, here they come! I am very excited but I will have to adjust to working again! Stephen is still in Alabama but we hope he can come very soon. Please keep us both in your prayers.

I am enjoying getting to spend time with my family. I got to go shopping with my mom and sister today which is something I haven't been able to do since moving to Alabama.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Stacey,

I just make it to your site. This is awesome! It must be quite an adventure to be so far apart for now. Aren't you glad we serve such a faithful God who fills our empty spaces? We love you guys!